Zoom UHU: Problems to access as invited participant to a Zoom meeting?
If you are having any trouble accessing Zoom UHU, please follow these instructions.
- When you tap on the Zoom invitation link, you may find this popup window. Tap on the Launch Meeting button.
Then, check Always allow zoom.us to open links of this type in the associated app and click on “Abrir Zoom Meeting” (open zoom meeting).
*If you have not used Zoom yet, you will be prompted to follow a few simple steps to download it.
The following message will appear. Click on Inicie sesión para entrar to log in since, in the University of Huelva, you need to have signed up before.
Now log in with the Facebook or Google account or tap on sign up free (regístrese gratuitamente) to create a free Zoom account.
- Confirm your birth year and tap Continue.
- Now, enter your email address and tap on Sign up.
Check your mailbox, sometimes you may find this confirmation email in your Spambox, enter the verification code and tap on Verify.
- Enter your First and Last name and a password of your choice and tap on Continue.
- Once your account is confirmed, you can join the meeting. Click on the Join with computer audio button.